We make material handling, Custom Machinery & Fabrication ideas a reality… Worldwide!
Originally Transco Industries was a mill service company primarily repairing conveyors in the sawmills of the Northwest.
Today, Transco Industries has become a leader in conveyor repair and heavy steel fabrication.
With service centers in multiple locations, Portland-Oregon, Salt Lake City-Utah, Gillette-Wyoming and Phoenix-Arizona, Transco Industries is ready to be part of your team.
Transco is currently comprised of three divisions: Steel Fabrication Division, the Conveyor Maintenance Division, and Water Screening, with the Headquarters located at 5534 N. E. 122nd Avenue in Portland, Oregon. This location is the home of our manufacturing plant as well as the corporate offices.
Over 32 years of experience
- Proven Track Record
- Complete Belt & Component Installation
- Expert Factory Certified Technicians
Safety and Good Compliance
- Over 100 years Experience on your side
- Largest Splicing Crew in the West
- MSHA Complient
- Cost effective
- Specialized Services such as Steel Fabrication
- Custom and Tailored for your Fabrication needs
End to End Solution
- Exceptional Safety Record
- 55,000 square foot AISC certified Shop
- Complete Sandblast & Paint Capabilities
Honest and Dependable
- Computer Drafting & Modeling
- We’re There When you need us 24/7
- Multiple areas through out the United States
- Strong Reputation for exceeding Industry standards
- Extensive Quality Assurance and Control
- It’s the products that Transco Industries Inc. that Meet and Exceed Industry Standards